Tracking important belongings has never been as easy as with the Invoxia Cellular GPS Tracker. Due to its compact size and lightweight the tracker can easily be attached and used to protect your vehicles against theft, secure your belongings or even to keep an eye on your loved ones. Without the need for a Bluetooth connection to a smartphone nearby, the standalone GPS tracker offers unlimited tracking range via 4G LTE-M network with a location accuracy from 5 to 80 meters (only in Germany, it doesn’t work in other countries). Therefor a built-in SIM card and 1-year-subscription is included, then only 39,90 Euro per year. Invoxia GPS tracker with its exceptional battery life up to four months and various features is the easiest and most innovative solution to secure all your belongings.
If the tracker detects suspicious movement of a vehicle after it has been motionless for at least 5 minutes, a notification is automatically sent to the user’s phone.
The tracker alerts if a motorcycle (or anything else that’s being tracked) appears to have tilted more than 30° from where it was left.
Alert zones (geofencing)
In the app you can see the journey history and geographic zones for important places may be defined in the companion app: home, the office, a child’s school... The tracker sends out notifications when it enters or leaves these areas.
Receive instant alerts when the GPS Tracker button is pressed and your loved ones need help.
The Invoxia Cellular GPS Tracker offers unlimited automation via the IFTTT platform to create custom scenarios to make life easier. For example, automatically activates the home alarm, when the car leaves the garage or turns on the lights and music when arriving home from work.
Smart battery management
Thanks to its small size and light weight the tracker is also very discreet. The tracker is equipped with a rechargeable battery that will last up to 4 months, depending on the mode it is used in. A specific algorithm saves battery according to location changes: to maximize battery life, Invoxia Cellular GPS Trackers make smart choices without compromising on accuracy. When the tracker is near the user’s phone it will automatically adjust how it transmits location updates and extend its battery life. This feature is great when driving a vehicle equipped with an Invoxia Cellular GPS Tracker while having the phone on person.
It works on 4G LTE-M across Germany only and a built-in SIM card with a 1 year subscription is included in the purchase. After one year, the subscription will cost 39,90€ per year. The tracker also takes advantage of Wi-Fi router positioning to get a location even when indoors, in a basement, garage, etc. A nearby tracker can be found via Bluetooth with the radar function.
- Positioning: GPS (4G LTE-M network, only in Germany), WPS (Wi-Fi Positioning System indoors)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE), LTE-M (only in Germany)
- Unlimited tracking range with a location accuracy from 5 to 80 meters in Germany (no need to have a smartphone nearby)
- In Bluetooth range user can make the tracker ring to find it more easily
- SIM card included (built-in and can’t be taken off): Works on 4G LTE-M only in Germany, 1-year-subscription included, then 39,90 Euro per year
- Integrated rechargeable battery: lithium-ion 300 mAh, 3,7V, 1,11 Wh
- Battery life: up to 4 months (depending on modes and use)
- SOS button: equipped with an emergency alert button
- IP33 protection against the environment
- Compatible with iOS 12.0 or higher and Android 5.0 or higher
- Works with IFTTT: create custom scenarios to make your life easier
- Materials: ABS plastic, black anodized aluminum, natural leather
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to 40°C, Temperature range limits: -20°C to 60°C
- Dimensions: 105 x 27 x 9,5 mm
- Weight: 30 g
- In the box: GPS tracker, USB-A to Micro-USB charging cable (1 m), quick start guide
Battery life in detail:
|Position update while moving
||Battery life (depending on your use)
|Every 5 min
||Up to 2 weeks
|Every 10 min
||Up to 3 weeks
|Every 30 min
||Up to 7 weeks
|Smart battery management
||Up to 4 months
Please note that all battery life estimates are based on an average 2-hour daily travel time.