Tracking important belongings has never been as easy as with the Invoxia Cellular GPS Tracker. Due to its compact size and light weight the tracker can easily be attached and with its various features it is the easiest and most innovative solution to secure all your belongings.
Low-Power network Sigfox: high localization range and low energy consumption
The GPS tracker allows positioning with a location accuracy from 25 to 80 meters without needing a Bluetooth connection to a smartphone. To achieve this, the tracker uses the low-power network Sigfox with an unlimited tracking range (available in many European countries, please check your regional coverage here). The benefit of this network: because of the transfer of small amounts of data no high speed and therefore little energy is needed, resulting in a long battery life.
To use the GPS tracker no SIM card or subscription is needed. The price includes a 3-year-subscription to Sigfox-network, after that it can be prolonged for 9,99 Euro per year. Indoors the tracker uses WPS (Wi-Fi positioning system). While the tracker is close to the smartphone it can also be tracked via Bluetooth or through the app.
Long battery life
The tracker is equipped with a rechargeable battery that will last up to 6 months, depending on the mode it is used in.
Anti-theft and tilt alert
If the tracker detects suspicious movement of a vehicle after it has been motionless for at least 5 minutes, a notification is automatically sent to the user’s phone. The tracker also alerts if a motorcycle (or anything else that’s being tracked) appears to have tilted more than 30° from where it was left.
Alert zones (geofencing) and SOS button
In the app you can see the journey history and geographic zones for important places may be defined in the companion app: home, the office, a child’s school, ... The tracker sends out notifications when it enters or leaves these areas. The SOS button provides additional security: you will receive instant alerts when the GPS Tracker button is pressed and your loved ones need help.
- GPS tracker to localize and secure your belongings
- Location accuracy from 25 to 80 meters
- Unlimited tracking range via Low-Power network Sigfox (check your regional coverage here)
- Anti-theft and tilt alert (automatic notifications to the user’s phone)
- Alert zones can be defined: tracker sends out notifications when it enters or leaves these areas
- SOS button: equipped with an emergency alert button
- Motion path can be seen in the app for a certain period of time
- Works with IFTTT: create custom scenarios to make your life easier
- In Bluetooth range user can make the tracker ring to find it more easily
- Localization via Low-Power GPS (Low-Power network Sigfox) and WPS (indoor Wi-Fi Positioning system)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE), WPLAN LoRa & SigFox (868mHz/915mHz)
- No SIM card or subscription needed: 3-year-subscription to Sigfox-network included, then 9,99 Euro per year
- Battery life: up to 6 months (depending on modes and use)
- Integrated rechargeable battery: lithium-ion 300 mAh, 3,7V, 1,11 Wh
- IP33 protection against the environment
- Compatible with iOS 12.0 or higher and Android 5.0 or higher
- Materials: ABS plastic, black anodized aluminum, natural leather
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to 40°C, Temperature range limits: -20°C to 60°C
- Dimensions: 105 x 27 x 9,5 mm
- Weight: 30 g
- In the box: GPS tracker, USB-A to Micro-USB charging cable (1 m), quick start guide
Outside of France the Invoxia GPS tracker uses the Sigfox RC1 network. Since the network is not yet fully developed everywhere, it is recommended to check the local network coverage at https://www.sigfox.com/en/coverage before purchasing.
By now the use of the GPS tracker is recommended only in the following countries: Spain, Germany, Portugal, Luxembourg, Belgium, the Netherlands, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ireland (including Northern Ireland), England, Denmark and Italy (only cities in the north as well as Rome and Naples).
The tracker does not work in Switzerland.
To use the tracker in France, it must be purchased in France or to be first put into operation there.