Strap the Pet Tracker on your pet’s collar and track its movements, health and activities, no matter where you are. You will receive notifications on your phone if your pet wanders too far. Get to know their favourite spots to know where to look first and track what your pet does during the day.
Follow activity indicators in the long term to better understand what your cat does when they go for a stroll, or to assess the impact of weather and weekends on your dog’s activity.
Set up “virtual fences” around specific zones in your app and receive a notification whenever your pet enters and/or exits these zones. You can set up as many zones as you want: your home or your holiday destination. If your cat or dog has been lost or ran away, locate your pet using the mobile app and receive its position on a regular basis.
With Timeline, you can now follow and better understand your pet's health and behaviour when you're away. Benefit from a detailed monitoring, that ranges from the frequency of your pet's activity (walking, running, games) to the number of meals, walks, scratches or even the quality of its sleep.
Invoxia’s Pet Tracker doesn’t require a SIM card or a mobile subscription. It uses low-consumption networks to be more autonomous and efficient than other trackers. Furthermore, Invoxia’s Pet Tracker is sold without any additional cost: a 3-year subscription to low-consumption networks is included. After the first three years, access to the service only costs $9.99 per year, equating to $0.83 per month (subscription through the app).
With its optimised design, Invoxia’s Pet Tracker remains active up to 1 month, depending on usage and activity. A notification is sent when the battery charge level falls below 20%. You can easily charge the Tracker with the included USB cable in just 90 minutes.
- Instantly track your pet and trace its movement history.
- GPS tracking, with no limit of distance
- Invoxia’s Pet Tracker uses low-power networks, 3-year subscription included (then /year)
- Virtual geofencing with notifications on your phone whenever your pet enters or exits a zone.
- Benefit from a detailed monitoring, that ranges from the frequency of your pet's activity (walking, running, games) to the number of meals, walks, scratches or even the quality of its sleep.
- Walking: Find out if your dog sitter has taken your dog out, or if your cat has moved from its cushion since you left.
- Meals: No more double rations of food, you can check the time of their last meal.
- Scratching: Fleas? Stress from moving-out? Follow their scratching pattern to diagnose certain diseases early on.
- Barking: Find out if your neighbour who complains all the time is telling the truth or if your dog is indeed anxious to be left alone.
- Display the movements done over the period of your choice
- Small (42x24x17mm) and light (15g) for cats and dogs
- Certified waterproof (up to 1m, rated IP67)
- Battery life of approximately 1 month, micro-USB charging
Outside of France, the Invoxia Pet Tracker uses the Sigfox RC1 network. Since the network is not yet fully developed everywhere, it is recommended to check the local network coverage at https://www.sigfox.com/en/coverage before buying.
By now the use of the Pet Tracker is recommended only in the following countries: Spain, Germany, Portugal, Luxembourg, Belgium, the Netherlands, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ireland (including Northern Ireland), England, Denmark and Italy (only cities in the north as well as Rome and Naples) .
The tracker does not work in Switzerland.
A tracker bought outside of or not activated in France will not work in France.