The LifeSmart’s Cube Door/Window Sensor detects when a door or window is opened and can automatically notify you on your LifeSmart App. It can also be used to trigger events with other smart devices, including snapshot, lighting control, home mode activation and many more. The device is equipped with vibration sensor. If someone try to break in, you can get notified instantly. It is also a CUBE Clicker. One simple click can trigger a series actions of the smart devices. The gateway Smart Station is required for using the sensor.
- Small and exquisite sensor with remote shock Alarm
- Requirement: LifeSmart Smart Station
- Can be used as clicker and trigger for smart Scenes
- Works with HomeKit: Connection and control of the Smart Station via Wi-Fi, which communicates via CoSS with other LifeSmart products. For remote control via HomeKit a HomePod, an Apple TV with tvOS 11.3 or later, or an iPad with iOS 11.3 or later set up as a home hub (connected to the same Wi-Fi as the Smart Station) is required.
- Battery type: 1x CR2450 (included)
- Own radio protocol CoSS with wireless communication distance of 100m (open field)
- Measurements (W x D x H): 38.4 x 38.4 x 14.6mm
- Works with Amazon Alexa
- Weight: 20g