LifeSmart Water Leak Sensor uses ultra-low power consumption processor and high-reliability probe to detect water leak. When a water leak occurs, it uses advanced wireless communication technology to send a notification alert to the mobile phone through the Smart Station. It can be widely used in kitchen, warehouse and other locations to protect your property. The LifeSmart’s Water Leak Sensor can be easily installed onto the wall in your home to protect your property. You don't need to worry about water valve failures anymore. The gateway Smart Station is required for using the sensor.
- Small sensor to detect water leakage
- Requirement: LifeSmart Smart Station
- Real-time monitoring and remote alarm message notification
- Multiple combination of Triggers
- Works with HomeKit: Connection and control of the Smart Station via Wi-Fi, which communicates via CoSS with other LifeSmart products. For remote control via HomeKit a HomePod, an Apple TV with tvOS 11.3 or later, or an iPad with iOS 11.3 or later set up as a home hub (connected to the same Wi-Fi as the Smart Station) is required.
- Battery type: 1x CR2450 (included)
- Own radio protocol CoSS with wireless communication distance of 200m (open field)
- Measurements (W x D x H): 50 x 72 x 20mm
- Weight: 31g