The Nura Bluetooth 5.3 Audio Transmitter can transmit audio signals between two devices. It works as an interface extension and makes it possible to pair a non-Bluetooth enabled audio output device with Bluetooth enabled headphones or speakers. The audio transmitter automatically activates the Bluetooth codec with the highest quality, which is supported by the connected headphones or speakers. For example, it can be used with laptops, smartphones, or gaming consoles (e.g. Nintendo Switch, Play Station 4 and 5, or Xbox Series X and S), enabling the use of wireless headphones.
Snapdragon Sound™ technology
The Nura audio transmitter supports innovative aptX™ adaptive technologies from Qualcomm® (Snapdragon Sound™), allowing audio to be transmitted with even more detail and less data loss. This allows to instantly improve the sound quality when using a laptop or smartphone (an additional adapter may be required).
One button - two modes for every application field
The Audio Transmitter has only one button and works according to the plug-and-play principle. Tapping the button twice activates the gaming mode with especially low latency. In this mode, the audio transmission is synchronized with the screen activity without any delay, allowing for an ideal gaming flow. Tapping the button once switches the transmitter to voice call mode, allowing voice calls to be made via Bluetooth using the microphones of the Bluetooth headphones or speakers. Qualcomm's innovative aptX voice technology (32kHz) is available for this mode. Devices with an analog microphone input can use the included 3.5-millimeter analog microphone.
- Nura Bluetooth 5.3 audio transmitter as interface extension for non-Bluetooth enabled devices
- Supports the following audio codecs to improve sound quality: Qualcomm® aptX™ Adaptive (Snapdragon Sound™) up to 24-bit/96kHz, aptX™ Classic, SBC.
- Automatically activates the highest quality Bluetooth codec supported by the connected Bluetooth headphone or speaker
- One-button transmitter with easy plug-and-play functionality
- USB-C port
- Press the button once: voice call mode: aptX Voice, HFP (SWB 32kHz)
- Press the button twice: low-latency gaming mode
- Compatible with all Bluetooth-enabled headphones and speakers
- Works with, among others: Nintendo Switch, PS4 & PS5, Xbox Series X and Series S, PC, Mac, Android and iOS devices (adapter required for devices without USB-C/-A port).
- Includes: Nura audio transmitter, analog microphone with 3.5 mm jack plug, USB-C to USB-A adapter