NuraTrue Pro is a true-wireless headphone that uses a one-minute hearing test to analyze the user's hearing ability, create an individual sound profile and thus adapt the sound to the user. Different frequencies are played and the built-in, highly sensitive microphones analyze the so-called otoacoustic emissions, which the ear returns as a reaction. With the NuraTrue Pro, listening to music now becomes a completely new experience thanks to innovative technologies:
Qualcomm aptX™ Lossless Audio – Snapdragon Sound™
NuraTrue Pro is the first headphone to support CD-quality lossless compressed music via Bluetooth. Qualcomm's aptX™ Lossless Audio preserves all the data from the original studio recording, enabling faithful reproduction of the artist's intended sound.
Spatial Audio by Dirac® Virtuo
The wireless in-ear headphones also feature Spatial Audio, providing a cinema-like surround sound experience. This feature creates an enhanced soundscape that includes all the spatial characteristics of the original recording.
Adaptive Active Noise Cancellation
Thanks to Active Noise Cancellation, sounds from the surroundings can be optimally cancelled out and the listening experience takes center stage. The suppression signal dynamically adapts to changes in earphone positioning. Using the Nura app, the NuraTrue Pro also features manual equalizer fine-tuning of the user's own hearing profile (ProEQ).
High quality for voice calls
NuraTrue Pro uses innovative signal processing technologies to ensure ideal call quality and clear sound during voice calls. A total of eight microphones, two of which are equipped with bone conduction sensors, combine the signals and, in combination with noise reduction, improve call quality even when there is distracting background noise.
When necessary, the Social Mode makes outside noises audible. This means that the music does not have to be paused in order to hear conversations or other sounds in the environment.
The touch buttons on the side of the earphones can be configured individually. By tapping once or several times, songs can be skipped or paused, the volume can be adjusted, or the social mode can be activated.
- True wireless headphones with customized sound profile for music with CD-quality
- Supports aptX™ Lossless Audio for lossless CD-quality music: 44.1kHz, 16-bit (also backwards compatible with: aptX™ Adaptive, aptX™ Classic, AAC, SBC)
- Snapdragon-Sound™ technology
- One-minute otoacoustic listening test runs automatically
- Spatial audio: 3D audio by Dirac® Virtuo
- Immersion mode: bass intensity can be adjusted individually
- Adaptive Active Noise Cancellation: suppresses ambient noise
- ProEQ: Personal sound profile can be adjusted manually
- Social Mode: Outside noises can be heard via outside microphones if required
- Side touch buttons can be configured individually
- Free Nura app for iOS and Android to manage hearing profiles and settings
- Eight microphones ensure ideal quality during calls (two microphones with bone-conduction technology)
- Headphone battery life: 8 hours
- Qi-compatible charging case provides an additional 24 hours of battery life
- IPX 4 sweat and water resistant
- Bit rate: up to 1.2 Mbps
- Bluetooth 5.3, can be connected to multiple Bluetooth devices simultaneously
- Dimensions | weight per earphone: 26 x 26 x 25 millimeters | 9 grams
- Dimensions | weight charging case: 72 x 30 x 35 millimeters | 51 grams
- Scope of delivery: NuraTrue Pro, Qi-compatible charging case, USB-A to USB-C charging cable, 4 pairs of silicone earbuds in different sizes, 2 pairs of detachable wing tips, 1 pair of foam earbuds