Lacking a green thumb? No worries! With this compact indoor garden, fresh herbs can be cultivated and harvested all year round at home in your kitchen without much effort. The hydroponic system Lilo Classic provides the ideal conditions for growing your plants. The included plant pods contain organic seeds and substrate with all essential nutrients. Just insert the pods into the floaters, fill up the pots with water and insert the floaters into the pots. The roots will begin to grow through the pods and will absorb oxygen from the water. Equipped with energy-saving LEDs, the light source simulates the sunlight and controls the lighting cycle automatically to ensure the best conditions for plant growth.
After about four to six weeks you can harvest the aromatic herbs. Basil, chives and mint are included in the box. The plant pods are made of bioplastic and are biodegradable. Lilo combines functionality with high-quality materials such as bamboo wood to create a stylish Scandinavian design.
- Innovative indoor garden to grow herbs all year round
- Patented hydroponic solution ensures the roots’ perfect absorption of oxygen and water
- Plant pods contain organic seeds and substrate with all essential nutrients
- Integrated LEDs control the lighting cycle automatically to ensure best lighting conditions for plant growth
- Equipped with 37 energy-saving LEDs which simulate the sunlight
- Lighting duration can be chosen between 12 hours (spring mode) and 16 hours (summer mode)
- Made of bamboo wood (base and rod), ABS plastic (floaters and pots) and Aluminum (light casing)
- Plant pods are made of compostable bioplastic
- Energy consumption: 7 W
- Size (H x W x D): 47 cm (18 inch) x 30.5 cm (12 inch) x 13.5 cm (18.5 inch)
- Pot capacity: 750 ml each
- Weight: 2.35 kg (5 lb) (without water)
- In the box: Base and rod, LED lamp, 3 pots, 3 floaters, 3 plant pods (basil, chives, mint), charging cable (2 m / 6.5 ft), charger