Connected indoor garden for design lovers
Lacking a green thumb? No worries! With this compact indoor garden, fresh herbs, vegetables and flowers can be cultivated and harvested all year round at home without much effort. The hydroponic system provides the ideal conditions for growing your plants and supports with advices in the app. Lilo Connect Edition combines contemporary and minimalistic design with high-quality materials and smart functionality. The award-winning designer Xavier Houy chose therefor beechwood from sustainably managed forests, gold-colored aluminum and solid brass adjusting screw for the lamp.
No effort, but impossible to fail
The included plant pods contain seeds and substrate with all essential nutrients. Just insert the pods into the floaters, fill up the pots with water and insert the floaters into the pots. The roots will begin to grow through the pods and will absorb oxygen from the water. Equipped with energy-saving LEDs, the light source simulates the sunlight and controls the lighting cycle automatically to ensure the best conditions for plant growth.
Lilo Connect can optionally be paired with Bluetooth and a smartphone, which allows turning the lights on and off, setting the lighting duration and brightness intensity manually and receiving personalized gardening advice for all plants throughout their growing process.
After some weeks you can harvest the spicy bush basil, delicious mini bell pepper and chili peppers or enjoy beautiful Aztec Marigold and Salad Burnet. The plant pods are made of bioplastic and are biodegradable.
- Innovative indoor garden with distinctive design and app connectivity to grow herbs, vegetables and flowers all year round
- Made of high-quality materials and designed by award-winning Xavier Houy
- Patented hydroponic solution ensures the roots’ perfect absorption of oxygen and water
- Plant pods contain seeds and substrate with all essential nutrients
- Contains Spicy bush basil, red mini bell pepper, mini chili pepper, Aztec Marigold und Salad burnet plant pods, however all other Prêt à Pousser plant pods can be used.
- Integrated LEDs control the lighting cycle automatically to ensure best lighting conditions for plant growth
- Equipped with 37 energy-saving LEDs which simulate the sunlight
- Lighting duration can be chosen between 12 hours (spring mode) and 16 hours (summer mode)
- App connectivity via Bluetooth possible allowing manual lighting settings and helpful advices (optional, smartphone is not necessary for usage)
- Made of sustainable beechwood (base and rod), ABS plastic (floaters and pots), gold-colored anodized aluminum and solid brass screw (light casing)
- Plant pods are made of compostable bioplastic
- Energy consumption: 7 W
- Size (H x W x D): 47 cm (18 inch) x 30.5 cm (12 inch) x 13.5 cm (5.3 inch)
- Pot capacity: 750 ml each
- Weight: 2.35 kg (5 lb) (without water)
- In the box: Base and rod, LED lamp, 3 pots, 3 floaters, 5 plant pods (Spicy bush basil, red mini bell pepper, mini chili pepper, Aztec Marigold, Salad burnet), charging cable (2 m / 6.5 ft), charger