Compact indoor garden for design lovers
Lacking a green thumb? No worries! With this compact indoor garden, fresh herbs, tasty vegetables or pretty flowers can be cultivated all year round at home without much effort – directly in your kitchen, living room or even on your desk. Thanks to its compact size and decorative color the Nano Garden fits in every room and compliments it with the minimalistic yet colorful design. The hydroponic system Nano Garden provides the ideal conditions for growing your plants and supports with advices in the app. Nano Garden combines contemporary and minimalistic design with high-quality materials and smart functionality. The design comes from the renowned designer Alain Barteau. The modern coloring and textured surface of the pot make it an appealing part of the interior decoration.
No effort, but impossible to fail
The included plant pod contains organic seeds and substrate with all essential nutrients. Just insert the pod into the floater, fill up the pot with water and insert the floater into the pot. The roots will begin to grow through the pod and will absorb oxygen from the water. Due to the capacity of 750 milliliters, the plant only needs to be watered every two to three weeks. Equipped with energy-saving LEDs, the light source simulates the sunlight and controls the lighting cycle automatically to ensure the best conditions for plant growth. Due to its height adjustability, it can be optimally adapted to the growth stage of the plant.
The plant pod is made of bioplastic and are biodegradable. Thus, it can also easily be repotted.
After about four to six weeks the aromatic basil leaves can be harvested.
Smart technology for a green home
Nano Garden can optionally be paired with Bluetooth and a smartphone, which allows turning the lights on and off, setting the lighting duration and brightness intensity manually or according to the chosen plant and receiving personalized gardening advice for all plants throughout their growing process.
The app control and its compact size are not the only features that make the Nano particularly flexible: if the LED lamp is not needed on the Nano Garden itself - for example, because it is located in a sunny spot - it can be easily removed with the frame and attached to another pot.
- Innovative indoor garden with modern design and app connectivity to grow herbs, vegetables and flowers all year round
- Patented hydroponic solution ensures the roots’ perfect absorption of oxygen and water
- Plant pod contains seeds and substrate with all essential nutrients
- Contains basil plant pod, however all other Prêt à Pousser plant pods can be used.
- Integrated, height adjustable LED lamp controls the lighting cycle automatically to ensure best lighting conditions for plant growth
- Equipped with 12 energy-saving LEDs which simulate the sunlight
- Lighting duration can be chosen between 12 hours (spring mode) and 16 hours (summer mode)
- App connectivity via Bluetooth possible allowing manual or automatic lighting settings and helpful advices (optional, smartphone is not necessary for usage)
- Made of HIPS (floater and pot), aluminum (base and rod) as well as HIPS and aluminum (lamp)
- Plant pod is made of compostable bioplastic
- Energy consumption: 2.5 W
- Size (H x W x D): 45.4 cm (17.9 inch) x 13.3 cm (5.2 inch) x 10.5 cm (4.1 inch)
- Pot capacity: 750 ml
- Weight: 900 g (1.9 lb) (without water)
- In the box: Base and rod, LED lamp, pot, floater, plant pod (basil), charging cable with USB-A plug (2m / 6.5 ft), power plug