Based on the original Optimus Prime Transformer from the G1 series from the 1980s: The flagship Optimus Prime from Robosen is equipped with powerful technology and will not only delight Transformer fans with its combination of technology, science and entertainment. The authentic transformation from truck to Optimus Prime is accompanied by matching sound as well as the voice of the original actor. Technical knowledge is provided and at the same time entertainment is offered for young and old. The playful approach to robotics connects across generations thanks to its nostalgic and futuristic character.
Authentic and powerful
At 48 centimetres tall, the flagship Optimus Prime has 27 built-in servo motors that are controlled by a total of 60 microchips. The immersive robot, made up of a total of 5,000 individual parts, is activated by voice or app using highly developed adaptive control algorithms. Technically, the Flagship Optimus Prime impresses with the stabilization of the natural gait in two walking speeds and the high-precision joint drives for the movements. It is powered by 2400mAh Li-ion batteries and a DC charging connection. Data transfer is possible using the integrated micro-USB port. In addition, the modern and true-to-original design underlines the authentic appearance of the Optimus Prime Flagship.
Control via app and voice
Over 39 pre-installed commands are controlled via voice commands or app-based instructions. Voice control is activated with the signal "Hey, Optimus Prime" so that the flagship Optimus Prime can interact with people and perform actions and movements. Communication takes place via the English language. The app-based control can be used with the free "Robosen Optimus Prime Flagship" app. The robot connects to the end device via Bluetooth and can be operated as a truck and Flagship as Optimus Prime via the intuitive user interface. The app includes 125 sound effects and dialogues that can also be controlled from distance of up to 30 meters indoor.
Via the app, the robot offers a total of four programming modes and a user-defined introduction to programming and robotics: voice mode, manual mode, block-based mode and 3D software mode. Manual programming allows Flagship Optimus Prime to be controlled with individual commands. This enables experimental and creative possibilities, such as realizing an individually defined sequence. With block-based control, the individual components of the robot can be combined in a modular way using pre-set block elements via drag & drop. With the 3D software mode, the robot is displayed in the app in a 360° perspective so the robot and its positions can be studied from every angle. By setting the angles and speeds separately, the sequences are executed as advanced programming skills.
- Flagship Optimus Prime wearable robot for interactive learning and entertainment experiences
- Transformation between robot and vehicle
- Molded-in Autobot logo.
- Aluminum alloy frame and ABS/PC plastic body
- 27 high-precision servo motors are controlled by 60 microchips.
- 4 action modes for control: voice, manual mode, block-based mode and 3D software (voice command is via English language)
- 39 preset actions for voice commands
- App-based control via the free "Robosen Optimus Prime Flagship" app
- Compatible with smartphones and tablets (Android 7.0 and newer, iOS 13.0 and newer, macOS 11.0 and newer)
- Communication protocol: WLAN (2.4 GHz, 802.11b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.2
- Bluetooth distance indoors: 10 to 30 meters
- Connections: DC charging connection, micro-USB (data transfer)
- LED charging indicator
- Integrated microphone
- Drive by servo motor: 27 pieces (2x in the upper body / 6× per arm / 5× per leg / 1x in the head / 2x per wheel)
- Robot speed: 3 meters per minute
- Vehicle speed: 27 meters per minute
- Power source: 2x 1400 mAh Li-Ion batteries
- Duration: 100 minutes
- Input power: 100-240 Volt, 50-60 heart
- Output power: DC 12.6 Volt 1 Ampere
- Dimensions in robot state: 48.3 x 29.7 x 16.2 centimeters
- Dimensions in vehicle state: 35.7 x 16.9 x 20.7 centimeters
- Weight: 2.8 kilograms
- Note: Only suitable for indoor use and on flat surfaces
- Scope of delivery: Flagship Optimus Prime robot, Energon axe & ion blaster, mains adapter, micro-USB data transfer cable, quick start guide, user manual
Not suitable for children under 3 years, small parts may be swallowed or inhaled. Danger of suffocation.
- Age Recommendation
- Age 12+