With its combination of technology, science and entertainment, the futuristic K1 Pro Interstellar Scout from Robosen will delight more than just technology fans. The lightweight, humanoid robot is controlled using voice commands or an app. Thanks to the high-precision and flexible servomotors on the joints, the robot can perform a natural human walk, poses, movements and other actions. It teaches technical knowledge and provides entertainment for young and old at the same time.
The K1 Pro Interstellar Scout robot has 17 built-in servomotors that are controlled by a total of 40 microchips. The immersive robot is activated by voice or app with the help of highly developed adaptive control systems. Technically, the K1 Pro Interstellar Scout impresses with the stabilization of the natural walk in two walking speeds and the high-precision joint drives for the movements. It is powered by 2000mAh Li-ion batteries and a DC charging connection with 8.4 volts. Data transfer is possible using the integrated USB-C port. In addition, the modern matt surface in an elegant futuristic design underlines the visionary appearance of the K1 Pro Interstellar Scout.
Control via app and voice
Over 75 pre-installed commands are controlled via voice commands or app-based instructions. The voice control of K1 Pro Interstellar Scout is activated with the signal "Hey, K ONE" so that the robot can interact with people and perform actions and movements. Communication takes place via the English language. The app-based control can be used with the free "Robosen K-ONE" app. The K1 Pro Interstellar Scout robot connects to the end device via Bluetooth and can be operated via the intuitive user interface.
The robot offers a total of three programming modes and a user-defined introduction to programming and robotics via the app: voice mode, manual mode and block-based mode. The manual control mode introduces the basics of programming. It teaches knowledge in a low-threshold manner. For a more advanced level of experience, the app has block-based control, in which the individual components of the robot can be combined in a modular way using preset block elements via drag & drop. The app can also be used to control the robot from distance of up to 30 meters indoors.
The playful insight promotes both progressive learning success and logical thinking. The K1 Pro Interstellar Scout robot makes it easy to learn the basics of programming and robotics and combines creativity with technological understanding.
- Futuristic robot K1 Pro Interstellar Scout for an interactive learning and entertainment experience
- Portable robot with aluminum alloy frame and ABS+PS plastic housing
- Matt surface in a minimalist design
- 17 high-precision servo motors controlled by 40 microchips
- 3 action modes for control: voice, manual mode, block-based mode (voice command via English language)
- 75 preset actions for voice commands
- App-based control via the free "Robosen K-ONE" app with user account.
- Compatible with tablets and smartphones (Android 7.0 and newer, iOS 13.0 and newer, macOS 11.0 and newer)
- Communication protocol: WLAN (2.4 GHz, 802.11b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.2
- Bluetooth range indoors: 10 to 30 meters
- Connections: DC charging connection, USB-C (data transfer)
- LED charging indicator
- Integrated microphone
- Drive by servo motor: 17 pieces (1x in the head / 3x per arm / 5x per leg)
- Power source: 2x 2000 mAh Li-ion batteries
- Input power: 100-240 volts, 50-60 Hz
- Output power: DC 12.6 Volt 2 Ampere
- Dimensions: 17.6 x 9.9 x 34.9 centimeters
- Weight: 940 grams
- Note: Only suitable for indoor use and on flat surfaces
- Scope of delivery: K1 Pro Interstellar Scout robot, mains adapter, data transmission cable, user manual
Not suitable for children under 3 years, small parts may be swallowed or inhaled. Danger of suffocation.
- Age Recommendation
- Age 12+