Smart home for beginners and experts
The Tedee GO door lock enables smart access control via smartphone without sacrificing style and modern design. Mounting on the door is particularly easy, as no additional installation hardware is required. Tedee GO is plugged directly onto the existing key in the cylinder on the inside of the door and fixed - that's it. A self-adhesive adapter included in the scope of delivery needs to be attached if the panel on the inside of the door protrudes less than three millimeters. Calibration is then carried out in just a few steps via the free Tedee app (for Android and iOS).
With a diameter of just 57 millimeters, the powerful motorized lock is barely larger than a doorknob and thus integrates effortlessly into the overall appearance of the door. The housing is made of high-quality plastic in a classy Tedee design. Its design and the materials used ensure that the motor lock is particularly quiet during operation. Tedee GO is powered by three CR123A/R batteries, the battery life is about six months on average when the lock is used up to eight times a day.
Conventional keys become obsolete with the smart Tedee GO lock, and the door can be conveniently opened and closed via smartphone. The lock can be operated via Bluetooth using the Tedee app. The owner has comprehensive control over who has access to the house, when and how. Access authorizations can be sent to family members, guests or service providers from anywhere and at any time, with a choice of permanent, time-limited or recurring digital keys. An activity log provides the necessary overview and shows all activities sorted chronologically. The auto-unlock function via the Tedee app provides even more convenience, so that the door opens automatically when approached. The door latch is retracted briefly and then the door locks again automatically if required.
Integration into smart home systems
Tedee GO can be integrated into the smart home systems Amazon Alexa, Fibaro, Google Home, Loxone and also into other systems via web API. The Tedee Bridge is required for this (sold separately). This allows you to create a variety of automated scenes, set up access permissions and network the lock with other devices.
- Smart motorized Bluetooth door lock for convenient control via smartphone and access management.
- No additional installation hardware required: mounting directly on the existing key inserted in the cylinder
- Controlled via the free Tedee app for iOS (from 14.0) and Android (from 8.0)
- Opening and closing with physical key still possible
- Auto unlock: door opens automatically when approached
- Door latch can be retracted, and the door can be locked again automatically
- Comprehensive access control: owner can assign access permissions or send permanent, time-limited and recurring digital keys at any time and from anywhere via the Tedee app
- Activity log in the Tedee app provides an overview of who entered the house when and how
- Smart home integration (separately available Tedee Bridge is required): Amazon Alexa, Fibaro, Google Home and Loxone, integration with other systems via web API.
- High security thanks to 256-bit encryption and TLS 1.3 protocol
- Powered by 3x CR123A/CR123 batteries
- Average 6 months battery life with up to 8 uses per day
- Control via Bluetooth 5.0
- Compatible with Euro profile cylinders (emergency and danger function required)
- Dimensions (D x H): 58 x 65 millimeters
- Weight: 196 grams
- Scope of delivery: Tedee-GO lock including 3 CR123 batteries, Allen key, operating instructions, template for distance measurement, adapter with adhesive surface, cleaning cloth
- Included self-adhesive adapter is required if the cylinder protrudes less than 3mm above the door panel on the inside of the door