The tedee set GO includes the smart motor lock tedee GO, the tedee bridge and the tedee keypad. No additional installation hardware is required for mounting the smart door lock; tedee GO can be plugged directly onto your key on the inside of the door and fastened with three small screws. If your own cylinder protrudes less than three millimeters from the door panel, the included adapter must be attached using the attached adhesive surface.
The tedee-GO door lock enables intelligent control and access control via smartphone without sacrificing an attractive design. Without the need for a key, the lock can be operated via Bluetooth using the tedee app (for Android and iOS). It can also be integrated into the smart home systems Amazon Alexa, Fibaro, Google Home, Loxone and other systems via web API with the help of the tedee bridge included in the set. For added convenience, the auto-unlock function allows the door to open automatically when approached and then automatically locks the door when needed. With the tedee app for iOS and Android, the owner can send access authorizations from anywhere and at any time, choosing between permanent, time-limited or recurring digital keys. An activity log provides the necessary overview. The tedee GO lock works with three CR123A/R batteries; with eight uses a day, the battery life averages six months.
The WLAN bridge from tedee equips the door lock with numerous other functions. For example, it enables remote opening and closing, real-time notifications about the status of the lock (open/closed), and status inquiry. The compact tedee bridge is positioned within Bluetooth range of the lock, connected to a power source and connected to the home WLAN network.
The tedee keypad with backlighting is the ideal complement for the smart door lock and is mounted on the outside of the door. It allows the door to be opened entirely without a smartphone by entering a five- to eight-digit access code. There are two options for installing the keypad on the door frame near the tedee GO in front of the front door: The keypad can either be mounted using the adhesive surface already attached or with the screws included in the scope of delivery. Up to 100 individual access codes can be sent remotely via the tedee app
- Set includes the smart tedee-GO door lock, tedee-Bridge and tedee-Keypad.
- tedee-GO door lock: Small, battery-powered Bluetooth motorized lock for intelligent control and access management via smartphone.
- tedee-Bridge: Enables WLAN connection of the door lock to control it remotely, query status and receive real-time notifications, integration with Amazon Alexa, Fibaro, Google Home and Loxone smart home systems and integration with other smart home systems via web API
- tedee-Keypad: The backlit keypad allows access without a smartphone by entering a five- to eight-digit access code. The tedee-Keypad is dustproof and waterproof according to the IP65 protection class. Up to 100 codes can be generated individually and for specific time periods in the tedee app.
- No additional installation hardware is required for mounting the smart door lock
- tedee app: Allows permanent, time-limited or recurring access authorizations to be granted and offers a wide range of functions such as auto-unlock, automatic locking, activity log
- High security thanks to 256-bit encryption and TLS 1.3 protocol
- The tedee bridge is connected to a power outlet via power adapter or micro USB cable; tedee GO and the tedee keypad operate on battery power
- Scope of delivery: tedee-GO lock including 3x CR123 batteries, template for distance measurement, cleaning cloth and adapter with adhesive surface, tedee-Bridge including power adapter and micro USB cable, tedee-Keypad including 3x AAA batteries, installation tool, user manuals