The Gamer Kit is an easy-to-build kit for kids that gets them coding their own handheld games! Using our free online coding platform, kids learn to hack and code classic games to build their skills before designing and coding their own games. Kids invent, code, and play their own games while learning important creative thinking and problem solving skills. And with our free online MAKE platform, there are dozens of projects for them to make!
The Gamer is the ultimate STEM gaming kit, offering endless hours of fun with designing, coding, and playing games. Download and play retro games right away. Learn how to change and edit the code in retro games. Learn step-by-step how to design and code your own games. Design and code animations, games, and fun apps! And with our free online MAKE platform, kids have dozens of projects to choose from!
- Gamer Kit lets kids explore the world of coding
- Helps kids develop basic coding skills, creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Free access to online MAKE platform
- Recommended for ages 10 and up
- Includes: Gamer board, screen, BRAIN board, two chips, nuts and bolts, USB cable, acrylic casing, strap
WARNING! Not suitable for children under 3 years. Choking hazard due to small parts.
- Age Recommendation
- Age 10+