Take control of improving your health with the most advanced smart body scale. It provides an overview of cardiovascular health – based on standing heart rate and pulse wave velocity measurement, an innovative measurement normally only used in hospitals. It also records weight and body composition (body fat percentage, muscle and bone mass, and body water) and automatically syncs all data with the free Health Mate app. This displays developments that make it easier to achieve health goals.
More than just weight
In addition to weight, BMI and body composition can also be tracked: Percentage of total body fat and body water as well as muscle and bone mass.
Heart rate in standing position
The easiest way to measure and track heart rate in standing position, which is an indicator of overall fitness. Increase your activities to gradually decrease your heart rate in standing position.
Accurate readings can be obtained thanks to Position Control™ technology, a unique body position detection function.
Pregnancy Tracker & Baby Mode
Body Cardio makes recommendations about healthy weight gain during pregnancy by activating Pregnancy Mode with medially proven information and wellness tips, as well as personalized weight tracking. In addition, by activating the baby mode, the weight development of the smallest family members can be monitored in a precise way.
Get a clearer picture of the age of your arteries with Vascular Age. To determine Vascular Age, Withings’ algorithm analyses the PMW (pulse wave velocity) measurement against the norms for the appropriate age and physical characteristics. These measurements may be especially important for the future: If vascular age is classified significantly higher than chronological age, there may be a higher risk of developing vascular disease later in life. The Withings Health Mate app will show additional information including an estimation of the vascular age as well as exercise and nutrition advice to improve cardiovascular health.
Automatic smartphone synchronization
After each weighing, the data is seamlessly synchronized via WLAN with the free Health Mater app (iOS and Android), without the smartphone having to be near the scale. With a clear and constantly available overview of the progress of weight, body composition and heart rate in a standing position, it is possible to immediately recognize which activities have a positive effect and thus focus optimally on the central goal.
Ideal for multiple users
Recognizes and documents data from up to 8 individual users.
Each time you weigh in, the local weather forecast is shown on the scale’s display (via WLAN), as well as the number of steps taken over the past few days (when using a tracker or activating the step counting function in the app).
Sleek and robust design
Body Cardio is only 1.8 cm thin, has a sturdy aluminum base and no feet to adjust. This makes the scale incredibly thin and sturdy, ensuring accurate readings on any surface.
Durable & rechargeable battery
The battery is charged upon delivery and ready for immediate use with a total runtime of up to 12 months.
Works with Alexa
Health Mate app users stay motivated and check progress easily thanks to integration with Alexa. Just say “Alexa, ask Withings” and you’ll know your weight trends per day, week, or year.
- Scale with sleek design, wide safety glass platform and flat aluminum base
- Four weight sensors (weighing range 5-18ß kg) and body position detection through Position Control™ technology for highly accurate weighing in 100g increments
- Body composition: bioelectrical impedance analysis, athlete mode and non-athlete mode (unit: body fat %, total body water %, muscle mass kg/lb/stlb, bone mass kg/lb/stlb)
- Heart rate measurement technology (unit: bpm (heart beats per minute))
- Measurement of pulse wave velocity
- Provides a cardiovascular check-up in less than 30 seconds
- Daily weather forecast, and activity repot (with WLAN connection)
- Power supply: Li-ion battery with a battery life of up to one year
- Free and unlimited online storage of weight data. Stores up to 16 values when wireless synchronization is not available
- Display: Wide, easy-to-read graphic display (2,4”x1,6”), 128x64 pixels; high-contrast illumination
- Wireless sync: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, compatible with WEP/WPA/WPA2 personal networks; Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy (Smart Ready) connectivity
- Apps: Health Mate app for iOS and Android, web dashboard and over 100 other compatible apps and services
- Compatibility: iPhone, iPad or iPod touch running iOS 8 or later or Android device running version 5.0 or later
- What’s in the box: Body Cardio scale, USB cable, quick start guide