Proven technology, luxurious design.
ScanWatch Horizon features all the cutting edge tech of the original edition outfitted with notable design and material upgrades including a rotating bezel, Luminova indexes and 10 ATM water resistance. This durable high-end watch combines iconic diver watch design with breakthrough health tech: combined heart rate and SpO2 sensor, 3 electrodes, and an altimeter featuring a rechargeable battery that lasts up to 30 days.
24/7 heart scanning. Invaluable peace of mind.
Day and night the optical heart rate sensor keeps tabs on heart rate but conserves battery life by activating periodically around the clock. ScanWatch Horizon monitors heartbeat automatically so it can send notifications if irregular rhythms are detected it will then advise the wearer to record an electrocardiogram (ECG). Developed with cardiologists, our exclusive algorithm analyzes your heart without disrupting your life.
A medical-grade electrocardiogram anytime, anywhere.
Thanks to it 3 electrodes, ScanWatch Horizon can record a medical-grade electrocardigram (ECG or EKG). ECG is especially useful to reveal heart rhythm conditions such as atrial fibrillation (AFib), an anomaly o the heart’s electrical activity that tends to be asymptomatic.
Immediate ECG results will be shown on the watch screen and can be replayed in the app, where users will find a more in-depth diagnostic report that details possible signs of atrial fibrillation, as well as related advice.
Detect atrial fibrillation and classify your heart rhythm as normal or out-of-range in just 30 seconds to provide valuable data to share with your doctors.
Sleep apnea detection, on your wrist.
Monitor oxygen saturation all night long via the embedded SpO2 sensors, so you can wake to learn if an apneic episode occurred while you were sleeping.
With its embedded light sensors, ScanWatch Horizon interprets the changing blood color within your vessels to determine the oxygen saturation level in real time.
Sleep apnea is a prevalent, under diagnosed, and chronic condition in which breathing is repeatedly interrupted during sleep. In addition to the fatigue it can cause, it has serious health implications, as it often associated with high blood pressure, arrhythmias, stroke and heart failure.
By performing continuous SpO2 test when the Overnight Scan feature is activated, ScanWatch Horizon can help to reveal whether sleep apnea episodes have occurred so that you and your doctor can take action.
Advanced Sleep Tracking
ScanWatch Horizons also tracks your sleep cycles (light and deep), duration of sleep, time to be asleep and wake up as well as interruptions, and logs it in the Health Mate app so you can view your trends. The exclusive algorithm automatically scores your night based on sleep cycles, duration, regularity and interruptions.
Because ScanWatch Horizon knows if you are in a light or deep stage, it can choose the best time to wake you up according to your schedule. You simply set a wake-up time in the app, and the watch will wake you with a light vibration.
Track all your activities. Surpass your fitness goals.
Improve cardiovascular fitness with the help of dedicated workout metrics, Fitness Score via VO2 max, connected GPS, an altimeter for floors climbed and swim-ready water resistance to 100 meters.
Choose from over 30 activities and initiate workout mode directly from your wrist. Launch a running, biking or walking session to have post-workout access to a map of your path, plus distance, pace, and elevation.
ScanWatch Horizon is Water-resistant up to 100m (10ATM) and will determine the number of laps, strokes, type of stroke and distance while swimming.
With each running session, a fitness score is determined via VO2 max estimation, a crucial determinant in endurance sports.
Medical data in hand: Health Mate provides valuable data, such as activities, sleep, weight and more, that can be used daily or during a doctor’s visit.
- ScanWatch Horizon is a Hybrid Smartwatch that tracks your fitness activities and monitors your health
- Combines heart rate and SpO2 sensor, 3 electrodes, and an altimeter featuring a rechargeable battery that lasts up to 30 days.
- Tracks activities such as walking, swimming and work outs with connected GPS which measures distance, steps and elevation
- Luxurious design with stainless steel case, rotating stainless steel bezel and a sunray brass dial with applied stainless steel indexes with luminous coating
- Display: Analog dial with hands for hours and minutes. Subdial displays progress toward daily activity goal in percentage. The PMOLED screen displays SpO2, irregular rhythm and smartphone notifications, heart rate, steps, floors climbed, distance, calories, activities, and settings. Workout mode displays timer and heart rate (continuous tracking). Clock menu with alarm, stopwatch and timer. Notifications display previews of incoming calls, text messages, calendar events and 100+ apps.
- Digital crown: No touchscreen needed: the pressable crown gives you the ability to easily scroll through features.
- Materials: stainless steel case featuring a rotating stainless steel bezel, a sunray brass dial with applied stainless steel indexes with luminous coating, brass hands with luminous coating, sapphire glass, a stainless steel wristband, and a durable and water-resistant fluoroelastomer (FKM) wristband
- Extra-long battery life: Make low battery anxiety a thing of the past and enjoy freedom from the charger with a hybrid smart watch that lasts up to 30 days between charges.
- Smart Notifications: Stay connected to what matters: ScanWatch Horizon will vibrate and display a preview of your smartphone notifications for any app of your choice.
- Connected GPS: Start location tracking directly from ScanWatch Horizon and then view a map of your workout path for any distance-based activity in the Withings app, Strava, or your favorite partner app. Note: this feature leverages your phone’s GPS.
- Activity Detection: ScanWatch Horizon automatically detects when you walk, run, swim, and cycle – without pressing any button.
- Waterproof to 10 ATM: ScanWatch Horizon will follow you in all your underwater adventures, up to 100 meters – and automatically tracks swimming.
- Set a silent vibrating alarm and set Smart Wake-Up to wake at the optimal point in your sleep cycle.
- Sensors: Exclusive multi-wavelength PPG heart rate/SpO2 sensor, stainless steel electrodes, high precision MEMS 3-axis accelerometer
- Vital Parameters: Heart Rate, Activity, Electrocardiogram, Sleep Apnea Detection, Sleep Heart Rate, Oxygen Saturation, Sleep (light, deep, rem) tracking, Connected GPS, multi-sport tracking, Altimeter, Smart Wake-up, burned calories
- Compatibility: iOS 12 or later, Android 8 or later
- Box Content: ScanWatch Horizon hybrid smartwatch with Oyster Metal Link wristband and additional fluoroelastomer (FKM) wristband, magnetic charging cable, Quick Start Guide (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish), Band toolkit to adjust metal link wristband (pin punch, hammer, and holder)
- Dimensions: 43mm diameter (1.7’’), 13,28mm thickness (0.52’’), 20mm wristband width (0.78’’)
- Dimensions Wristbands: FKM band: 240 mm max, 165 mm min. Metallink: 220 mm max, 140 mm min
- Weight: 72g (watch only)