MagPad is a magnetic wireless charging pad made from real walnut wood. The charger’s minimalist design looks great on any desk at home or in the office. It charges any compatible device with up to 10 watts. The integrated magnetic core allows for docking and charging of MagSafe-compatible iPhones within seconds and is also compatible with official MagSafe cases. This makes it possible to keep playing games or watching videos while charging. While the MagSafe magnet remains exclusive for the iPhone, wireless charging is compatible with all qi enabled devices like AirPods and Android smartphones.
In addition to the elegant walnut wood, vegan hemp material provides extra grip while charging and protects the iPhone from scratches. With these eco-friendly materials this charging pad makes for a great sustainable alternative to common chargers. Additionally, the USB-C and USB-A connector for connecting the charging pad to a power source are made from recycled aluminum. The charging cable is 1.2 meters long and made from tear-resistant fabric.
- Magnetic wireless charging pad with a charging power of up to 10W
- Eco-friendly: made from real walnut wood, vegan hemp fabric and recycled aluminum
- Compatible with Apple MagSafe: the charging pad docks on MagSafe-compatible iPhones and official MagSafe cases.
- Also compatible with other qi enabled devices such as Android smartphones or AirPods.
- Anti-slip surface made from hemp fabric also protects the iPhone from scratches.
- Charges smartphones with cases that are no thicker than 3 millimeters
- Integrated protection against overheating and overcharging
- Cable made from tear-resistant fabric with a length of 1.2 meters; includes one USB-C and one USB-A connector made from recycled aluminum
- Dimensions: 62 x 7,5 millimeters
- Weight: 60 grams