With the Danalock Bridge the smart door lock Danalock V3 is equipped with further convenient features: The lock can be opened and closed remotely and users are able to check the current status of the lock at any time. The Danalock Bridge is simply put in Bluetooth range to the lock, connected to a power supply and to the domestic Wi-Fi. This device can be wireless plugged into a power socket or be powered by a MicroUSB cable with electricity.
- Wi-Fi bridge to use with the smart door lock Danalock V3
- With the Danalock Bridge, up to two Danalock V3 can be connected and controlled simultaneously
- Plug & Play: Simply plugged into a power socket and connected to Wi-Fi
- Two connection options: Plugged into a power socket (wireless) or connected to a power supply via MicroUSB cable
- Works with Danalock V3 via Bluetooth 4.0
- In the box: Danalock Bridge, USB to MicroUSB cable, adapter with EU power plug