The perfect add-on for anyone with an igloohome smart lock.
Whether one is securing a home, managing a small business, or simply keeping a bicycle safe, the Key Fob makes it possible to unlock with just one click. No need to manage different keys for different uses. Designed to work with multiple igloohome devices, the Key Fob is the only thing needed to gain access. Simply press the button to unlock, and hold for two seconds to lock again.
Great for the elderly or young children, the Key Fob offers an alternative mode of access to the home. There’s no need for a smartphone to gain access.
Each Key Fob can be paired with up to 199 locks and may unlock up to 5 locks simultaneously. Lost Key Fobs can be deactivated via the igloohome app. No need to replace keys or change locks again!
An intuitive LED alert will light up, once the Key Fob is running low on battery.
- Remote control for opening and closing igloohome smart locks
- Great for the elderly and children to gain access without a smartphone
- Unlock: One click
- Lock: Hold button for two seconds
- Unlocks up to 5 locks simultaneously
- May be paired with up to 199 locks
- LED alert for low battery
- Lost Key Fobs can be deactivated in igloohome app
- Includes mounting bracket
- Battery type: 1x CR2032 coin cell battery
- Dimensions: 38.6 (W) x 68.2 (H) x 18 (T) millimeters
- Weight: 140 gramms
- Dimensions with mounting bracket: 32 (W) x 65 (H) x 13 (T) millimeters
- Compatible with: Smart Keybox 3, Smart Padlock, Deadbolt 2S Metal Grey, Mortise 2, Mortise 2+, Rim Lock for Metal Gates