The convenience of keyless door locks
No more missing keys or accidental lockouts, gone are the days where you fumble for keys in front of the door; it’s fuss-free living with seamless security. Igloohome makes your home safe with this smart lock Mortise 2 and offers different modes of entry for flexibility of access. The physical key is still available as a back-up. Igloohome Smart Mortise 2 works without an Internet connection, increasing its reliability against WiFi hacking. The igloohome app makes it possible to grant accesses and keep track of everything.
Grant access without losing control
Smart Mortise 2 provides four modes of access: Bluetooth keys, PIN codes, RFID tags and stickers and physical keys. Guests do not need to download an additional app to receive PIN codes. They can be easily sent via Whatsapp, SMS, Facebook Messenger and more. Set the duration of PIN codes and Bluetooth keys (one-time, duration, recurring or permanent) to give access to your property, and also ensure it is kept secure after the guests leave. Thanks to the innovative algoPIN™ technology it is even possible to grant access remotely. The activity log shows dates and times at which visitors enter the house and provides greater visibility for a greater peace of mind. PIN code logs are updated when the owner unlocks the Mortise via a Bluetooth key. Bluetooth logs are updated in real-time.
The igloohome app connects easily with an Airbnb account to automatically create and send PIN codes for each guest according to the listing calendars. The app is available for both iOS and Android devices.
Mortise 2 features
- Panic exit system: The Mortise allows for faster exits by simply pulling down on the door handle during emergencies.
- Child and pet safety function: Prevent any accidental unlocks from inside by activating the safety function on the Mortise’s handle.
- Low battery alert: An intuitive audio and LED visual alert will prompt you to change the batteries when it runs low.
- Emergency jumpstart: Easily jumpstart the Mortise with a 9V battery as an emergency measure if batteries are drained.
- Tamper alarm: The Mortise will sound an alarm if it is being pried from the door to alert and deter potential tampering attempts.
- Fire alarm: The Mortise will unlock automatically when its sensors detect high temperatures from inside the property.
- Keypad security lockout: Keypad is disabled after several incorrect PIN code attempts.
- Masking security code: Conceal your actual PIN code by entering random digits before it.
- Keypad disabled mode: Disable the keypad to prevent unwanted PIN code entry.
- Auto relock: The Mortise automatically relocks once the door is closed.
- Passage mode: Turn auto relock off via Bluetooth or the Multi-Function Button for easier access if needed.
- Smart lock provides security at home with different modes of access
- Access modes (Entry): PIN codes, Bluetooth Keys, RFID Tags and Stickers, Physical Keys
- Access modes (Exit): Handle, Lock/Unlock button
- Door compatibility: All wooden doors (right/left-hand compatible), door thickness: 40-70 mm, clearance from door edge: >190 mm (with handle)
- Certification IP64 (will withstand light dust and water)
- Power Type: 8 AA Alkaline Batteries (Emergency power: 9V Alkaline battery)
- Battery Life: Up to 18 months
- RFID Type: ISO 14443 Types A & B (13.56 MHz)
- Bluetooth Type: Bluetooth Low Energy (4.2)
- Materials: Aluminum, Zinc Alloy, ABS
- Operation temperature: -20°C to 50°C
- Battery operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Dimensions: Front assembly (W x H x T): 85 x 355 x 68 mm; back assembly (W x H x T): 89 x 355 x 71 mm
- Weight: 3,44 kg