The convenience of keyless door locks
No more hassle of locating forgotten keys and replacing missing ones. No more frustration of accidental lock-outs. No more fumbling for keys. It’s fuss-free living. Unlock your Mortise with a PIN or a bluetooth key via your smart phone. Different modes of entry are offered for flexibility of access. The physical key is still available as a back-up.
Grant access to your home even when you're away. With the igloohome mobile app, create PIN codes or bluetooth keys, and select how long you want them to be valid for. Send them to your visitors from the app. The igloohome Smart Mortise lock works with innovative technology involving encryption and synchronisation. Internet not required for the lock hence increasing reliability against WiFi hacking.
View access logs and optional services
Track the dates and times at which visitors enter your home. Greater visibility on access brings you greater peace of mind. Bluetooth key access logs are updated in real time, and PIN code access logs are updated when the master owner uses a bluetooth key. Airbnb hosts can synchronize their listing calendars with their igloohome account so that PIN codes are automatically created for guests.
Additional Mortise features:
- Security Lockout Mode: If an invalid PIN code is entered 5 times, the Mortise will stop operating for 5 minutes.
- Low Battery Warning: A beep sound and red flashing keypad indicates when battery power runs low.
- Anti-Panic Exit System: Allows you to open the door by simply pulling down on the Mortise handle from inside, without twisting a separate thumbturn.
- Electro Static Discharge (ESD) Prevention: The circuit board is protected from the damages incurred from a high voltage surge.
- Tamper Alarm: The lock will sound if intruders attempt to pry the lock from the door.
- Emergency Power Supply: When lock batteries are flat, an external DC9V battery can be used to jump-start the lock.
- Fire Alarm: When the sensor detects a temperature between 50 - 70 degrees celsius inside the house, the Mortise will unlock automatically.
- Volume Adjusting: Select the volume of the lock that suits your needs.
- Sensor Re-lock: The lock will re-lock when the door is closed.
- Door compatibility: All wooden doors (right/left-hand compatible), 40-60 mm door thickness, clearance from door edge > 190 mm (with handle)
- Dimensions: Outer body (W x H x D): 80 x 303 x 17.8 mm; Inner body (W x H x D): 79.8 x 302.4 x 26 mm; Weight 2.46 kg
- Material: Al, Zn, ABS
- Operation method: PIN code, Bluetooth Key, Key card (2 provided), Emergency physical key (2 provided)
- Power: 4 AA Alkaline batteries
- Operation temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Storage temperature: -30°C to 70°C
- IP65 (splash and dust resistant)
- Supported phones: iOS 11 and above, Android 6 and above