The Xtin Grand fire extinguisher from MAUS is handy yet powerful. The extinguishing agent emits non-toxic potassium-based smoke, extinguishing the fire quickly and efficiently. No extinguishing residue remains after the extinguishing process due to the innovative formulation and damage to electronics, furniture or the building can be avoided. The fire extinguisher Xtin Grand is certified according to the European standard EN 2 for fires of fire classes B (flammable liquids) and C (gases) and can also fight fires of wood, paper, plastic cooking oils and fats and small electrical fires.
Effective, residue-free and without damage to health
The innovative technology, developed for space applications, extinguishes smaller fires efficiently, quickly and without residues. Conventional extinguishing agents work with powder, foam or carbon dioxide and can cause damage to the health of humans and animals as well as irreversible material damage. The core contained in Xtin Grand consists of a potassium compound and is completely consumed in about nine seconds during the extinguishing process, leaving no residue in the container. The escaping potassium radicals interrupt the chemical combustion reactions by neutralizing hydrogen, oxygen and hydroxide radicals in the flame. The potassium smoke forms capsules around the combustible particles, preventing re-ignition and extinguishing the fire without consuming oxygen. Aerosols consist of tiny particles and, because of this property, are a more effective extinguishing agent than conventional powder. Due to a small diameter, the particles have a lower falling velocity, remain in suspension longer and thus contribute to better re-ignition protection.
Xtin Grand is particularly handy thanks to its low weight and can be stowed close to potential fire sources. The innovative aerosol fire extinguisher is three times as powerful as the compact Xtin Klein model and is particularly suitable for larger applications and machines where even more power is needed to fight fires, for example in larger vehicles, motor and sail boats, racing and industrial applications.
Important Notes: Not suitable for extinguishing burning metals and ember fires! MAUS fire extinguishers are a supplement to approved fire extinguishers and should only be used in the initial phase of a fire. Thanks to the innovative concept, Stixx Pro does not require maintenance and offers up to five years of use.
- Powerful potassium-based aerosol fire extinguisher for larger areas of use
- Emitted smoke (aerosol) is non-toxic and leaves no extinguishing agent residue (discharges within 9 seconds)
- Wide range of applications: Vehicles, motor and sail boats, racing, industrial sector
- Ready for immediate use thanks to its simple operation
- Certified according to the European standard EN 2 for: Fire Class B (flammable liquids such as oil, gasoline) and Fire Class C (gases).
- Also extinguishes fires of fire class A (wood, paper, plastic) and F (edible oils and fats) as well as small electrical fires
- Important note: Not suitable for extinguishing burning metals and ember fires
- No electricity or cable required, the container is not pressurized
- Range: 3 meters
- Use duration of up to 5 years, no maintenance required
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Dimensions (W x H): 10 x 23.5 centimeters
- Weight: 1,75 kilograms
- Scope of delivery: MAUS Xtin Grand aerosol fire extinguisher, instructions for use, note on duration of use