Nanoleaf's 4D Screen-Mirror Kit with Lightstrip enables vivid entertainment beyond the screen. Using the screen mirror camera, the colors playing on the TV screen or monitor are detected and synchronized with the LED lightstrip. With the Nanoleaf kit, the colors of favorite TV shows, movies or video games are transmitted beyond the screen into your own living room, providing a whole new immersive 4D entertainment experience. The 4D Screen Mirror Kit is suitable for use with screens and monitors up to 165 centimeters or 65 inches diagonal.
Intense Screen Mirror Color Experience
The Nanoleaf 4D screen mirror kit includes a camera to determine the colors that the respective screen is displaying, as well as a manual control unit. The camera can be mounted above the screen using the included bracket or below the screen using the attached adhesive tape. Furthermore, a four-meter LED light strip is included, which can be individually cut to fit the dimensions of the user's own TV screen or monitor. The smart remap function automatically adjusts the lighting effects to the new length when the light strip is shortened. The high-resolution lightstrip offers ten color zones per meter and thus enables a true-to-detail reflection of the colors. It is attached using the included corner brackets with adhesive tape on the undersides.
Innovative technologies that adapt to any home
The 4D experience can be extended with additional Nanoleaf RGB products. Thanks to Sync+ technology, the kit can be easily synchronized with Nanoleaf Essentials, Shapes, Lines, Canvas or Light Panels via the Nanoleaf app, in addition to the Lightstrips. After a successful installation, 16 million colors and a wide selection of color scenes and sequences can be selected via the app, a voice assistant or manually via the control unit. For a comprehensive entertainment experience, there is also the option to choose from four different modes (1D, 2D, 3D and 4D). With the different immersion levels, the reflection effects can be optimally adapted to the respective room and occasion: from smooth color transitions to a direct transfer of colors with a 4D effect.
A magnetic privacy cover for the camera lens ensures greater security in standby mode. Just like the camera, the control unit can be attached using adhesive tapes. Whether gaming, series marathon or karaoke evening: The 4D Screen Mirror Kit is a smart lighting that brings a completely new 4D entertainment ambience into your own living room.
- Screen Mirror Kit with Lightstrip enables an immersive, vivid entertainment experience for screens and monitors up to 65 inches or 165 centimeters screen diagonal
- Flexibly adjustable length of lightstrip for optimal screen mirroring (30 LEDs with 10 color zones per meter)
- Smart remap function automatically adjusts the lighting effects to the new length when the light strip is shortened
- Flexible positioning of camera and control unit
- More safety due to magnetic privacy cover of the camera lens
- Can be synchronized with over 50 other Nanoleaf RGB lights in addition to the Light Strips thanks to Sync+ technology: Nanoleaf Essentials, Shapes, Lines, Canvas or Light Panels
- Choice of over 16 million different colors and thousands of color scenes using the Nanoleaf app
- Four modes (immersion level: 1D, 2D, 3D, 4D) to customize the reflection effect
- Control via the Nanoleaf app for tablets (Android 9 or later and iPadOS 13.0 or later) and smartphones (Android 9 or later and iOS 13.0 or later), the Nanoleaf desktop app (Windows 10 or later, macOS 11.0 or later, iMac with M1 chip or later), by control unit or voice command
- Dimmable via app or voice command
- Suitable for indoor use only
- Compatible with Apple Home, Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Samsung SmartThings, Razer Chroma, IFTTT
- Luminous flux per meter: 275 lumens
- Maximum wattage: 24W
- Input power: 100V - 240V
- Communication protocol: WLAN (2.4 GHz b/g/n)
- Lifetime: 25,000 hours
- Dimensions screen-mirror camera: 31 x 28 x 34 millimeters, connection cable 1.5 meters
- Lightstrip dimensions: 12 x 5 millimeters with a length of 4 meters, connection cable 1 meter
- Dimensions camera mount: 181 x 56 x 50 millimeters
- Dimensions control unit: 93 x 57 x 17 millimeters, connection cable for power 2 meters
- Note: 5 GHz networks are not compatible with Nanoleaf products.
- Scope of delivery: Screen-Mirror camera, camera mount, magnetic privacy cover, Nanoleaf 4D control unit, lightstrip with color gradient, power supply, lightstrip corner mounts, manual