A seamless introduction to smart lighting for a more connected world. The Nanoleaf Light Bulb turns the simplest form of light source into a very special experience in everyday life and individual creations and moods can be created. Experience the richest, most vibrant colors and the brightest whites with simple personalized control. The multi-faceted light bulb in a modern design provides a selection of over 16 million different colors. It can automatically adjust the color temperature of lights throughout the day to enhance comfort and productivity and complement natural light. Wake up naturally to sunrise colors or set other automations in the Nanoleaf app.
The Light Bulb is Thread compatible and ensures short latency with improved connection reliability and range. Stepping up from Bluetooth to this improved technology means no more dropped connections. Thread is a fast, energy-saving wireless mesh networking technology designed to optimize every smart home experience. The Light Bulb requires a compatible router, for example HomePod mini. With one border router for all Thread-enabled products, it is no longer necessary to use multiple hubs. In addition, the Light Bulb is compatible with Matter via Thread: this new smart home standard enables integration with many smart home ecosystems as well as screen mirroring, use of the Nanoleaf desktop app, voice control, schedules and remote access. The use of Matter requires a Matter-compatible smart home hub for your desired ecosystem and a Thread border router.
- Smart, Matter compatible Light Bulb B22 with a selection of over 16 million different colors
- The brightest white lighting with extended temperature ranges from the coolest to warmest whites
- Automatically adjusts the color temperature of the lights throughout the day to maximize comfort and productivity
- Low latency with improved connection reliability and range, with a Thread compatible border router (for example Apple HomePod mini)
- Variety of features thanks to Matter over Thread: Integration into Smart-Home-systems, Screen Mirroring, Nanoleaf Desktop App, Voice Control, Schedules for Automation, Remote Access (requires a Matter-compatible smart home hub and a Thread border router).
- Nanoleaf App: Change colours, create colour scenes, adjust brightness and white colour temperature, set personalized schedules (requires Thread)
- Control via Nanoleaf app for smartphones (iOS 13.0 or newer, Android 9.0 or newer), tablets (Android 9.0 or newer, iPadOS 13.0 or newer) and desktop (macOS 13.0 or newer, iMac with M1 chip or newer, Windows 10 or newer), voice or controller
- Voice control via Apple HomeKit, Google Home, Samsung SmartThings
- Communication protocol: Bluetooth, Thread (iOS only)
- Colour temperature: 2700-6500K
- Average/Max brightness: 806/1100 lumens
- Dimmable via App or voice
- Wattage: 8,5 W
- Rating Input: 100V – 240V
- Lifetime: 25000 hours
- Form: A19/A60
- Dimensions: 6,1 cm x 11,1 cm, Diameter 6cm
- What’s in the box: 1 Nanoleaf Matter Light Bulb B22, 1 Quick Start Guide