The Paperlike screen protector offers much more than just protection against dirt and scratches on the iPad display. Once applied to the iPad, it feels like writing or drawing on paper with the Apple Pencil. Since the surface of the protective film is not completely smooth, you can now work even more precisely with the Apple Pencil, because the iPad feels like a notebook under the pencil. Whether it's for drawing or taking notes, Paperlike's screen protector makes it even easier to work digitally while maintaining a normal writing feel. The non-reflective surface also makes it possible to use the iPad optimally in the sun, for example for streaming.
This is all made possible by the improved nanodots technology. Inside the protective film are numerous micro-spheres, invisible to the naked eye, which cause the Apple Pencil to vibrate barely noticeably when used and make it feel as if you were gliding over paper with the pen. These microspheres are designed in such a way that the light of the display shines around them as well as through them, which still does not affect the quality of the display image. The revised formula with Swiss-made polymers also provides even greater image clarity. In addition, the film minimizes wear and tear on the tip of the Apple Pencil and reduces fingerprints on the iPad's display.
- Paperlike screen protector for a writing feeling with the Apple Pencil like on paper
- Matte, non-reflective surface ensures that screen content is clearly visible even in sunlight
- Nanodots technology ensures that the film does not cause any loss of screen image quality
- With Swiss-made polymers for greater image clarity
- Minimizes wear and tear on the tip of the Apple Pencil
- Reduces fingerprints on the display
- What’s in the box: 2x screen protectors, 2x wet wipes, 1x dry screen wipes, 2x dust absorbers, 2x sticker guide sheets
- Compatible with iPad Pro 12.9''(2018/2020/2021/2022)
Information to the picture: Delivery without Tablet PC