For serious sketchers ...
Artists all over the world love the improved precision and tactile feel of using Paperlike. It’s optimized to create the ideal amount of friction for extended drawing sessions and the right stroke resistance for optimal accuracy. So instead of sliding the Apple Pencil around on the glass surface, it feels just like a page in a sketchbook.
For busy professionals...
The iPad has become invaluable at work. Whether it's when annotating drafts, taking notes, or sketching out big ideas… add an Apple Pencil and the iPad is a powerful tool for business. Paperlike helps take things to the next level, reduce muscle fatigue caused by writing on a glass tablet, and makes the iPad feel just like a notebook. All while keeping the convenience of digital.
Off the clock...
Unlike other screen protectors, Paperlike enhances the viewing experience. Made with superior display quality in mind, Paperlike never disrupts the experience of watching Netflix or YouTube. And the matte, anti-glare finish even makes it possible to enjoy screen time while in the sun.
Every Paperlike has a little bit of magic engineered into its surface with the Nanodots technology. These microbeads are distributed across the screen protector and make the Apple Pencil vibrate ever so slightly so it feels like writing on paper. They’re specially designed so that the display light shines around and through them to minimize refractions. Additionally, the Swiss-based polymers used in the screen protector deliver improved picture clarity. So unlike other screen protectors, Paperlike will never spoil the view.
- Made for the Apple Pencil: Other screen protectors destroy the tip of the Apple Pencil in no time. With its optimized Nanodots, Paperlike gives maximum paper-feel and minimal tip consumption.
- Almost no light Diffusion
- Minimize distracting glare and keep a brilliant display quality!
Fall in love with drawing and writing on the iPad. Paperlike is the iPad screen protector developed for professionals and artists who want the precision of paper in a paperless environment.
- Paperlike screen protector makes the iPad feel like a notebook
- For professionals and artists who want the precision of paper in a paperless environment
- Enhances viewing experience
- Matte, anti-glare finish allows for screen time while in the sun.
- Microbeads are distributed across screen protector – special design to minimize refractions.
- Microbeads make the Apple Pencil vibrate ever so slightly, creating the feeling of writing on paper
- Manufactured using Swiss-based polymers to deliver improved picture clarity
- Minimizes Apple Pencil tip consumption
- In the box: 2x Paperlike iPad screen protectors, 2x wet and 1x dry screen wipe, 2x dust absorbers, 2x sticker guide sheets
Information to the picture: Delivery without Tablet PC