The Pitaka MagEZ Tablet stand is a versatile tablet mount - whether using the tablet as a work set up with a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse or as a second screen for project management or video meetings. Or elevate the tablet in the kitchen, keeping it safe from food splashes while following a recipe. Designed ergonomically for eye level, the MagEZ Stand allows to comfortably work on or view the tablet screen at the perfect position, improving posture and reducing back and neck strain. Additionally, the base of the stand is a wireless charging pad that will charge smartphones or earbuds with up to 15 W.
Magnetically attach the iPad Pro 2018/2020/2021 or iPad Air 2020 using a MagEZ Case 2 (not included) and comfortably use the tablet as a monitor in landscape mode. Or attach your tablet by sticking the included metal plate to the back of any other tablet case. Then, simply pivot to the perfect position to work comfortably. The adjustable tablet stand tilts up (32.5°) and down (-5°) for an angle that meets your viewing needs.
With sleek steel aesthetics, this freestanding desktop mount is minimalistic and sturdy enough to hold even the largest tablet – it holds up to 1 kilogram.
- Sturdy magentic tablet stand with charging base
- Includes metal sticker for sticking to the back of a tablet case – tablet then magnetically attaches to the stand
- IPad Pro and iPad Air may be attached using the MagEZ Case 2
- Adjustable tablet stand tilts up (32.5°) and down (-5°)
- Holds even larger tablets – it holds up to 1 kilogram
- Wireless charging station: the base of the stand wirelessly charges smartphones or earbuds with up to 15 W
- Materials: Aramid-fibers, zinc aluminum alloy, Polyurethane (PU)
- Height: 24,5centimeters
- •Dimensions (base): 13,3 x 12,4 centimeters
- Weight: 466 grams
- Included: 1 x MagEZ Stand, 1x metal sticker, 1x USB-A- to USB-C-cable (Length: 1 meter), 1 x Setup tool kit
Information to the picture: Delivery without Tablet PC