The inCharge XL Cable is a high-quality 6-in-1 multi-charging cable that enables fast charging of various devices through different power sources. Thanks to the movable and easily detachable adapters, the cable has a USB-C/USB-A port on one side and a USB-C/Lightning/Micro-USB port on the other. For better protection of the ports, there are matching protective caps that can be attached to the charging cable via a click closure. Furthermore, fast charging of up to 100W and a current flow of up to 18W is possible by means of the iPhone fast charging function. In addition, the multi-charging cable supports data transfer at speeds of up to 480Mbps. The inCharge XL Series cable can convert another phone or tablet into a power source that can be used when a standard charging port is not available.
The connectors of the multi-charging cable are made of zinc metal housing, while the cable jacket is made of nylon and TPU. Moreover, the respective cores consisting of aramid fibers are surrounded by 200 braided copper wires, which promotes a fast-current flow of the cable. For a minimalistic and tidy workplace, the 6-in-1 multi-charger cable can be combined with the corresponding magnetic cable organizer. On the one hand this organizer can be used to magnetically attach the connectors of the cable or on the other hand, to arrange the cable neatly on the workstation.
- Long and high quality 6-in-1 multi-charging cable for home and travel.
- Allows fast charging using different power sources
- Use of another device as a power source
- Input Connectors: USB-C, USB-A
- Output Connectors: USB-C, Dual-connector (Lightning/Micro-USB).
- Enables data transfer at speeds up to 480 Mbps
- Allows fast charging up to 100W (iPhone fast charging up to 18W)
- Includes a cable organizer for a proper arrangement at the workstation
- Compatible with all devices that have USB-C, Lightning or Micro-USB connectors
- Note: Whilst charging a Micro USB device via the dual connector it is important to remember to keep your device in a stationary position when charging so that the connector on the inCharge cable is able to achieve maximum contact with the connector on your device. It is not recommended to use the cable whilst moving as that risks the connector being dislodged from its position within your device and stop charging your device.
- Dimensions: 3 m
- Weight: 110 g