A sleek upgrade for the workplace: The compact Thunderbolt 4 Hub delivers up to 40 Gbps of bandwidth for connecting peripherals and transferring data while simultaneously charging the connected device at up to 60 watts. The adapter features three Thunderbolt 4 downstream ports that support daisy chaining up to six Thunderbolt devices for added flexibility. An USB-A port enables data transfer at up to 10 Gbps.
Thunderbolt 4 Slim Hub’s sleek and modern aesthetic aligns with the simplicity and minimalism of the Apple Ecosystem. Made from aircraft grade aluminum, the Thunderbolt 4 Slim Hub not only looks stylish, but is also built for durability and efficiency. Downstream Thunderbolt ports are placed at the back for better cable management and to maintain clutter to a minimum.
The hub is backward compatible with USB4 and USB-C Generation 1 and 2.
- Sleek Thunderbolt 4 Hub for maximum efficiency
- Modern, slim design with high-quality aluminum
- 1x Thunderbolt 4 (upstream, 60W)
- 3 x Thunderbolt 4 ports (downstream, 40 Gbps, 15W)
- 1 x USB-A 3.2 data ports (up to 10 Gbps)
- DC input port 20V
- Thunderbolt 4 downstream ports allow for up to six levels of Daisy-Chaining
- Backwards compatible with USB4 and USB-C Gen 1 & 2
- Compatible Devices: PCs, laptops and tablets supporting Type-C, Thunderbolt 4 or USB4 interface
- In the box: Thunderbolt 4 Slim Hub, power adapter, and Thunderbolt 4 cable
- Dimensions: 12.4 x 7.4 x 1.4 centimeters