Engineered as most powerful adapter to date, the Satechi Type-C Dual Multimedia Adapter is an all-in-one solution to connect all peripherals. Features a patent-pending dual-connector design to easily expand the computer’s two USB-C ports for a powerful, seamless workspace. The Dual Multimedia Adapter has a port for every peripheral with two 4K HDMI, a USB-C PD charging, Gigabit Ethernet, micro/SD card readers, and USB 3.0 ports. Enjoy brilliant 4K HDMI display extended across two monitors, for a stunning dual setup. Includes one 4K 60Hz port and one 4K 30Hz port.
- Multimedia Adapter with dual USB-C connectors
- Expands USB-C ports of MacBooks and enables to connect two monitors at the same time
- Features 1x HDMI (up to 4K 60 Hz), 1x HDMI (up to 4K 30 Hz), 1x Gigabit Ethernet, 1x Micro/SD card reader (up to 104 Mbps), 1x USB-C PD (up to 60 W) and 2x USB 3.0 (up to 5 Gbps)
- Compatible devices: 2020/2019/2018 MacBook Pro, 2020/2018 MacBook Air, and 2020/2018 Mac Mini. Dual display not supported on Apple M1 Macs.
- Does not support MacBook models with single USB-C port
- Does not work with Apple SuperDrive
- Requires a direct HDMI to HDMI connection – will not work with VGA, Thunderbolt or DVI displays
- Dimensions: 12,5 cm (L) x 4,9 cm (W) x 1,9 cm (H), cable length: 15,9 cm
- Weight: 102 g