Made of high-quality aluminum, the USB-C Dual Dock Station with an NVMe SSD enclosure from Satechi provides a powerful workspace in an instant. With a total of 11 connectivity options, clutter on the desk is a thing of the past and elegantly lets you expand your creative space to work. The Dual Docking Station conveniently connects to the MacBook using the removable Dual USB-C-connector and activates accordingly with an on/off switch. To take full advantage of the docking station's functionality, both USB-C-ports are required to be connected at the same time. By using the USB-C-ports separately, compatibility with other host devices can be easily extended.
The connected device can be constantly charged with the help of the USB-C-PD-port with a charging speed of up to 75 watts, so nothing stands in the way of productivity. Thanks to the two integrated HDMI-ports and one DisplayPort, up to two monitors can be connected to the 11-in-1 docking station at a speed of up to 60 hearts. The connection can be made via two HDMI-ports or one HDMI-port and one DisplayPort. To avoid an unstable WLAN connection while working, the dock offers an Ethernet-port with a data transfer rate of up to 1 Gbps. Two USB-A-ports and two USB-C-ports with a speed of 5 Gbps and 10 Gbps each are still used for data transfer and backup. The SSD enclosure present at the bottom of the dual dock supports both NVMe- and SATA-SSDs for fast data transfer, backup, restore, and external storage. The NVMe SSDs support transfer speeds of up to 10 Gbps, while SATA SSDs are limited to 6 Gbps. Using the included screwdriver and screw, the SSD card can be easily installed at the bottom.
The station consists of an ergonomically designed, high-quality aluminum housing that can be seamlessly positioned and connected to the underside of the laptop. For efficient working, ventilation holes are also integrated to protect against overheating of the devices.
- Powerful dual docking station with NVMe SSD enclosure and ten additional connectivity options
- Designed to enhance the performance of the laptop
- Made of high-quality gray aluminum for a visually seamless transition with the laptop
- Adds more diverse ports to the device:
- 1x Dual USB-C-port (to connect to the device)
- 1x USB-C PD-port (for charging, 75W)
- 2x HDMI-port (4K/60Hz; dual display not supported on M1/M2 MacBook Air & Pro)
- 1x DisplayPort (4K/60 Hz)
- 1x RJ45 Ethernet-port (up to 1 Gbps)
- 2x USB-A-port (for data transfer, up to 5 & 10 Gbps)
- 2x USB-C-port (for data transfer, up to 5 & 10 Gbps)
- Note: USB-A- and USB-C-ports do not support charging as well as CD drives, including Apple SuperDrive.
- 1x NVME SSD enclosure (NVMe SSDs up to 10 Gbps, SATA SSDs up to 6 Gbps; SSD card not included).
- Integrated vents to protect against overheating
- Dual USB-C cable length: 190 millimeters
- Compatibility: Laptops that ensure compatibility with USB-C
- What's in the box: 1x USB-C dual dock stand with NVMe SSD enclosure, 1x thermal pad, 1x screwdriver, 1x case screw, 1x user manual
- Weight: 425 g
- Dimensions: 308 x 80 x 23 millimeters