Unlock the full potential of the M1 setup with the Satechi USB-C Multimedia M1 Adapter. The adapter extends the MacBook with numerous useful ports: It features an USB-C port for charging at up to 85 watts, as well as one USB-C and two USB-A 3.0 ports for data transfer at up to 5 Gbps. The USB-A ports are ideal for connecting peripheral devices such as wired mice or keyboards.
In addition, the multimedia adapter features dual 4K HDMI ports, one up to 60Hz and another at 30Hz, to output hi-res display to up to two HDMI-enabled external monitors for the ultimate work setup. Requires a direct HDMI connection.
Important: SiliconMotion software must be installed for both HDMI ports to function (see manual for full instructions).
The adapter is simply connected to the MacBook or another device via USB-C. With its plethora of ports, it not only simplifies work in the office, but also on the go. Thanks to the sleek aluminum design it fits on any desk.
- Useful and powerful USB-C adapter featuring 6 ports
- Dual 4K HDMI ports - up to 60Hz, 30Hz; SiliconMotion software must be installed for both HDMI ports to function
- Two USB-A 3.0 data ports with up to 5 Gbps (don’t support charging or CD readers)
- Two USB-C ports – one data port with up to 5 Gbps and one charging port with up to 85W
- Connects via USB-C
- Designed for Apple M1 devices, but also compatible with M2 devices and other USB-C devices
- Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 1.8 centimeters
- Weight: 140 grams