Unlock the full potential of the M1 setup with the Satechi USB-C Multiport MX Adapter. Powerful yet ultra-sleek, the adapter features dual 4K HDMI, Gigabit Ethernet, USB-C PD charging, USB-C data, USB-A data, SD card readers, and an audio jack port – all using just a single USB-C port. With its dual display capabilities, a plethora of data ports, and its modern aluminum design, M1 has finally met its match.
Dual 4K HDMI
Features dual 4K HDMI ports, one up to 60Hz and another at 30Hz, to output hi-res display to up to two HDMI-enabled external monitors for the ultimate work setup. Requires a direct HDMI connection.
Important: SiliconMotion software must be installed for both HDMI ports to function (see manual for full instructions).
More Ports. More Data.
With a plethora of data ports, including Gigabit Ethernet, USB-C data, USB-A 3.0 data, micro/SD card readers, and an audio jack port, the USB-C Multiport MX Adapter connects all peripherals with ease. USB ports do not support charging or CD readers, including Apple SuperDrive.
- Powerful multiport adapter featuring 10 ports
- Dual 4K HDMI ports - up to 60Hz, 30Hz; SiliconMotion software must be installed for both HDMI ports to function
- Two USB-A data ports with up to 5 Gbps (don’t support charging or CD readers)
- Two USB-C ports – one data port with up to 5 Gbps and one charging port with up to 100W (~15W used for operation)
- One Gigabit Ethernet port
- Micro/SD card readers
- One 3.5mm audio jack port
- Connects via USB-C
- Dimensions: 13 x 6 x 1.5 centimeters
- Weight: 180 grams