Sphero RVR + littleBits Topper Kit integrates the ease of programming RVR with the engineering design capabilities of littleBits, combined create new STEAM activities and inventions. It combines the best of Sphero with the best of littleBits in an easy and approachable kit that allows to fully utilize RVRs onboard capabilities with littleBits adaptability to create your own inventions. Combined together you can take RVR further by building a mechanical arm, using its onboard IR sensors to trigger a littleBits gate or use proximity sensors to ensure RVR avoids obstacles.
Take RVR further by plugging in the littleBits micro:bit adaptor and use Microsoft MakeCode to program both RVR and the Bits in one environment. Explore STEAM lessons, activities and inventions in both Sphero Edu and littleBits Classroom, where you can find standards aligned ideas as well as solve real world problems.
- Create new inventions with Sphero RVR + littleBits Topper Kit
- Expansion Pack to develop Sphero RVR
- Combines programming with engineering design principles
- RVRs onboard power source can be used to power littleBits inventions
- Promotes collaboration
- Recommended that 1-4 students can work with each kit and a RVR
- What’s in the box: p3 usb Power Bit, p7 Power Bit, i3 Button, i7 Remote Trigger, 2x i8 Proximity Sensor, o6 Buzzer, Number bit, 2x w1 Wire, w8 Latch, o11 Servo, w19 Split, micro:bit Adapter, USB cable, Split USB cable, Mechanical Arm, Servo Mount Bucket, bitShoes, Adhesive bitShoes, mounting board, Twist ties, Quick start guide
- Sphero RVR is not included
- Recommended for children age 8+
WARNING! Not suitable for children under 3 years. Choking hazard due to small parts.
- Age Recommendation
- Age 8+