The Sphero RVR+ 6-pack turns any classroom into a robotics lab, helping to make it easier to teach a variety of learning content from the STEM fields. The set includes six of the programmable robots so students in grades 6-12 can work, learn and play together in the smallest groups possible with an RVR+ and various projects and activities. Whether it's a hackathon or group assignments, the RVR+ is guaranteed to make the classroom more fun.
The Sphero RVR+ is a programmable robot and was developed and now optimized especially for school and educational use. This is equipped with a variety of light and color sensors that can be customized. The RVR+ offers various options and expandable features for programmers of all experience levels.
The RVR+ can be easily controlled and driven or programmed. Using a 4-pin UART expansion connector, RVR+ can additionally be connected to various hardware, such as Raspberry Pi, BBC micro:bit, Arduino, or Sphero's littleBits, allowing it to be modified and programmed as desired.
- Six programmable RVR+ robots to modify and control for all experience levels
- Powerful motor drives over terrain and obstacles
- Removable, powerful rechargeable battery with charge indicator
- Programming options for beginners:
- Drawing: A path is drawn in the Sphero Edu app for the RVR+ to follow
- Blocks: Programming blocks are strung together and connected to control RVR+
- Advanced programming capability using Sphero SDK (Software Development Kit) and API interfaces
- Third-party hardware compatibility using a 4-pin UART expansion connector
- Third-party hardware programs such as Raspberry Pi, BBC micro:bit, Arduino and Sphero littleBits
- Sphero Edu app is available for MacOs/iOS, Android, Kindle, Google Chrome, and Windows
- Accessories from the previous RVR model are compatible with the RVR+
- Recommended for beginner to advanced 6th-12th grade programmers
- Included: 6x Sphero RVR+ robots, 6x removable mounting plate, 6x removable roll cage, 6x removable and rechargeable batteries, 6x battery compartment key, 6x USB-A to USB-C charging cable to power the battery, 6x sets of color cards, 1x quick start guide, 1x getting started card, 1x educator guide
- Gear ratio: 40:1
- Maximum speed: 1 meter per second
- Size of RVR+: 184 x 216 x 114 mm
- Weight of RVR+: 1017 g (with battery), 776 g (without battery)
- Age Recommendation
- Age 8+