tedee Lock PRO Homekit silber
It may look like an ordinary doorknob, bit it is so much more: tedee PRO. This smart lock is filled with smart technology and enables smart and access control via smartphone and HomeKit without sacrificing style and modern design. The motorized lock is made with aluminum and only measures 45 millimeters in diameter, making it very subtle, aesthetically pleasing and also especially quiet.
No need for an ordinary key – simply open and close the door via smartphone, Apple Watch or voice command. tedee PRO can be controlled using Bluetooth and the tedee-App (for Android and iOS) on a smartphone as well as with HomeKit. With HomeKit the tedee PRO can easily be integrated in your own HomeKit-Setup and operated via Home-App and Siri. This allows to create a variety of automated scenes, grant access permissions or connect the lock with other devices.
tedee PRO can also be integrated into the smart home systems Amazon Alexa, Fibaro, Google Home and Loxone and in other systems via Web-API. For this, tedee bridge is required (sold separately).
The auto-unlock feature makes it even easier to open the door – the lock opens, when a user approaches. The door’s latch is retracted and the door is locked automatically afterwards.
The tedee app for iOS and Android makes it possible for the owner to track who enters the house and when. It also enables the owner to remotely grant access to family members, guests or service providers such as housekeepers and to choose between permanent, limited and recurring digital keys. The activity protocol provides an overview of who is accessing the lock.
To install the tedee PRO on a door, an adjustable modular cylinder by GERDA or an adapter for existing cylinders is needed. The smart lock is simply attached on the internal side of the cylinder and the calibration is then completed in a few simple steps via the app. Thanks to the integrated battery, the tedee PRO is easily charged over night. The included micro USB charging cable is equipped with a magnetic connector, so the charging cable automatically disconnects from the lock, if it turns, the door opens or closes or if the cable is tucked on.
- Smart door lock with HomeKit-Integration for easy control via Smartphone, Apple Watch or voice command
- for easy access via Bluetooth and access control
- Never loose a key again: tedee PRO is controlled via HomeKit and Apples Home-App or via the tedee app for iOS (14.0 and later) and Android (8.0 and later)
- Other smart home integration options (tedee bridge required, sold separately): Amazon Alexa, Fibaro, Google Home and Loxone, integration into other systems via Web-API
- Opening and closing with a key still possible
- Auto-unlock: door opens automatically when user approaches
- Door’s latch is retractable and door may be relocked automatically
- Access control: grant permanent, limited and recurring digital access keys anywhere, anytime via the tedee app or provide access authorization via Home-App
- Activity protocol offers overview of people entering and leaving the house
- High profile security thanks to 256-bit encryption and TLS 1.3 protocol
- Integrated battery with a battery life between six and fourteen months
- Controlled via Bluetooth 5.0 or HomeKit
- Dimensions: 45 x 55 millimeters
- In the box: tedee PRO smart lock, micro USB charging cable with magnetic connector, hex key, instruction manual
- Adjustable modular cylinder by GERDA or an adapter for existing cylinders is required to install tedee PRO on a door (separately available).