Backed by doctors
BPM Connect was developed with the help of cardiologists and has been thoroughly tested against several reference devices to ensure best-in-class accuracy.
Easy to use. Easy to read.
With only one button to press, results right on the screen, and automatic Wi-Fi sync, BPM Connect is the simplest way to accurately measure your blood pressure and monitor it over time. Plus, the flexible cuff makes packing and traveling a breeze.
Improve your blood pressure management with home monitoring
BPM Connect provides medically accurate measurement of your systolic and diastolic blood pressure as well as your heart rate. By taking your blood pressure at home with BPM Connect, you may also be able to avoid white-coat syndrome, detect masked hypertension, and manage nocturnal hypertension.
Instantly understand your results
After the measurement, your results appear instantly on the screen via easy-to-read color-coded feedback, which is based on recommendations from the European Society of Hypertension. These colors also appear in the app so you can see your full data history.
Data at your fingertips
BPM Connect syncs via Wi-Fi & Bluetooth with the free Health Mate app, available for iOS or Android. With Wi-Fi synchronization, there's no need to have your smartphone next to you during or after the measurement, as data is automatically synchronized via your home Wi-Fi network. You have unlimited storage in the app.
- Multi-user friendly: BPM Connect can be used by up to 8 people. You can assign a measurement to a user directly on the device.
- Rechargeable battery: BPM Connect charges via USB, and lasts for up to 6 months on a single charge.
- Free data storage: Get unlimited access and full control of your data, at no extra cost—forever.
- Help developing a routine: Set reminders for regular measurement in the app.
- Works with Apple Health: Syncs seamlessly with Apple Health to export or import your blood pressure & heart rate data.
- Travel-friendly: BPM Connect is compact enough to fit in an overnight bag, so you can make sure to check your blood pressure regularly.
- Medically accurate blood pressure & heart rate: compliant with European medical device standards
- Immediate results: view color-coded feedback on device & in app
- Automatic smartphone sync via Wi-Fi & Bluetooth: all results available instantly via the free Health Mate app
- Secure data storage: your data history is securely stored and readlily available over time
- Rechargeable battery: lasts up to 6 months