Withings` ScanWatch 2 is a hybrid smartwatch for daily health tracking. State-of-the-art sensors provide essential and accurate health data so that one's health can be monitored and improved in the long term. Improving health is a process that benefits from around-the-clock monitoring, so the ScanWatch 2 offers up to 30 days of battery life before needing to be recharged.
Combined with the proprietary third generation HealthSense™ operating software, the integrated multi-wavelength photoplethysmogram (PPG) sensors now provide more health data, such as respiration rate and heart rate variability, as well as better accuracy. The software harnesses the power of the sensors and uses on-device machine learning to deliver instant and secure health metrics on the watch, proactive health notifications and seamless navigation to queries or logging of data.
Signposting health - day and night
A new high dynamic range accelerometer has more directional sensors for better precision in activities and training, allowing over 40 activities to be automatically recorded. With the help of specific readings, ScanWatch 2 allows you to improve your cardiovascular fitness. It features Connected GPS as well as an altimeter for floors and can evaluate one's performance based on heart rate zones and fitness level measurements via VO2max. At night, the watch collects measurements on sleep metrics, breathing rate and disturbances, and average blood oxygen levels during sleep to detect sleep apnea.
ScanWatch 2 is not only a valuable companion during sports, but also helps to keep an eye on your own health despite everyday stress. It monitors heart rate day and night and notifies you if your heart is beating too fast or too slow. If the heart rhythm fluctuates, the smartwatch can record a medically accurate 1-channel electrocardiogram (ECG). Instant ECG results are shown on the watch display and can be played back in the Withings app. There's also a detailed diagnostic report that lists possible signs of atrial fibrillation and relevant advice.
Continuous body temperature tracking
Thanks to the new TempTech24/7 module, it is now possible to record changes in baseline body temperature during the day and night, which can indicate the onset of an illness or other health condition. The measurements also help increase performance and recovery ability by identifying body temperature zones during exercise.
ScanWatch 2 also offers the ability to monitor the menstrual cycle by recording the different phases, duration, and symptoms of the cycle. Personal factors such as mood, period flow and symptoms can be discreetly logged on the watch or in the Withings app. In this way, individual routines can be created that are tailored to the needs of one's own body.
Share your relevant medical data
The Withings app is an ideal tool for tracking activity, sleep, weight and more. The app offers overviews of progress and history, providing valuable data that can be used daily or shared directly with a doctor.
Note: The following measurements will be available soon: Measurement of respiratory rate, determination of expected menstrual phases and cycle length as well as logging of symptoms, heart rate variability overnight, body temperature zones while awake and recovering, heart rate while resting after exercise.
- Hybrid smartwatch tracks fitness activities and performs various health measurements to sustainably improve your health
- Activity tracking: heart rate zones during exercise, active minutes, steps, calories burned as well as distance, pace, and altitude (Connected GPS)
- Sleep monitoring: sleep quality index, sleep phases, breathing rate and disturbances, blood oxygen levels to detect sleep apnea
- Heart health: daily and nightly heart rate, notification of high and low heart rate or irregularities, overnight heart rate variability, detection of atrial fibrillation via 1-lead ECG
- Body temperature: continuous monitoring of body temperature during the day and night as well as during exercise and rest, information on body temperature zones during exercise to enhance performance
- Cycle tracking: Cycle phases and length, logs and histories of period, period flow, mood, and feelings - via the app and directly on the watch
- Waterproof up to 50 meters: ScanWatch 2 is also a faithful companion on underwater adventures and is waterproof up to a depth of 50 meters.
- Development histories for sleep, steps, distance, active minutes, etc. can now be viewed directly on the watch
- Battery life: up to 30 days
- Design: High quality combination of OLED display and stainless-steel case.
- Digital crown: No touch screen required: easily scroll through functions with the crown
- Sensors: High dynamic range accelerometer, altimeter, multi-wavelength PPG and TempTech24/7 module.
- Sapphire glass: the smartwatch features a high-quality sapphire glass, which is known for its strength, durability and scratch resistance
- Withings app: Apple App Store (iOS 15 and above) and Goolge Play Store (OS 9 and above).
- Compatibility: Apple Health, Google Health Connect and Google Fit
- Diameter dial / weight: 42 millimeters / 52.6 grams
- Scope of delivery: ScanWatch 2 with FKM wristband, docking station for charging including USB-C to USB-A cable, quick start guide and product manual