Lightweight, stylish and durable, ScanWatch Light from Withings is a hybrid smartwatch for daily health tracking. State-of-the-art sensors provide essential and accurate health data so that one's health can be monitored and improved in a sustainable way. Improving health is a process that benefits from around-the-clock monitoring, so the ScanWatch Light offers up to 30 days of battery life before needing to be recharged.
Combined with the proprietary third generation HealthSense™ operating software, the integrated multi-wavelength PPG sensors now provide more health data, such as respiratory rate and heart rate variability, as well as better accuracy. The software harnesses the power of the sensors and uses on-device machine learning to deliver instant and secure health metrics on the watch, proactive health notifications and seamless navigation to queries or logging of data.
Signposting health - day and night
A new high dynamic range accelerometer has more directional sensors for better precision in activities and training, allowing over 40 activities to be automatically recorded. With the help of special measurements, ScanWatch Light allows you to improve your cardiovascular fitness. It features Connected GPS as well as an altimeter for floors and can evaluate the performance based on heart rate zones and fitness level measurements via VO2max. ScanWatch Light is not only a valuable companion during sports, but also helps to keep an eye on your health despite everyday stress. It monitors the heart rate during day and night and notifies the user if the heart beats too fast or too slow. At night, the watch provides information on sleep phases, the sleep index and breathing rate, and shares tips on how to sustainably improve sleep quality.
ScanWatch Light also offers the ability to monitor the menstrual cycle by recording the different phases, duration and symptoms of the cycle. Personal factors such as mood and symptoms can be discreetly logged on the watch or in the Withings app. This allows individual routines to be created that are tailored to the needs of the user’s body.
Share your relevant medical data
The Withings app is an ideal tool for tracking activity, sleep, weight and more. The app offers overviews of progress and history, providing valuable data that can be used daily or shared directly with a doctor.
Note: The following measurements will be available soon: Measurement of respiratory rate, determination of expected menstrual phases and cycle length as well as logging of symptoms, heart rate variability overnight.
- Hybrid smartwatch tracks fitness activities and performs various health measurements to sustainably improve your health
- Activity tracking: heart rate zones during exercise, active minutes, steps, calories burned as well as distance, pace and altitude (Connected GPS)
- Sleep monitoring: sleep quality index, sleep phases, breathing rate and breathing disorders, sleep duration or regularity and interruptions
- Heart health: daily and nightly heart rate, high and low heart rate notifications, overnight heart rate variability
- Cycle tracking: Cycle phases and length, logs and histories of period, mood and feelings - via the app and directly on the watch
- Waterproof up to 50 meters: ScanWatch Light is also a faithful companion on underwater adventures and is waterproof up to a depth of 50 meters.
- Battery life: up to 30 days
- Design: High quality combination of OLED display and stainless-steel case
- Digital crown: no touch screen required: easily scroll through functions with the crown
- Sensors: High dynamic range accelerometer and multi-wavelength PPG
- Withings app: Apple App Store (iOS 15 and above) and Goolge Play Store (OS 9 and above)
- Compatibility: Apple Health, Google Health Connect and Google Fit
- Diameter dial: 37 millimeters
- Weight: 27 grams
- Scope of delivery: ScanWatch Light 37mm with FKM wristband, docking station for charging including USB-C to USB-A cable, quick start guide and product manual.